CBMA Update: TTB Requires Foreign Producers To Register Online

A change in the law transferred responsibility for administering the CBMA tax benefits for imported alcohol from Customs to TTB beginning with products entered for consumption in the United States on or after January 1, 2023.

Before assigning CBMA tax benefits, a foreign producer must first register with TTB.

For more on this, click here.



Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off